This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Singing

I was listening to my earphones while clipping coupons tonight. Of course, I was signing along with it. My husband says to me, "I'm surprised." (insert:ego boost for my abilities) I thought you were a better singer than that." (Delete: ego boost for my abilities.)

Can he spend the night at any one's house tonight?

3 comments:

Mom said...

Don't be too hard on her, Darry. She gets that 'disability' from her Mom...sorry, Cath!

carrie*postma said...

ROFL!!!! Darry you can come stay at our house and we share "Cathy Concert" stories!!!!! (sorry Sis...you know I love you!!!)

Adrienne said...

oooooops!!!!!