This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Normal vs. Funny

I went to the Dr. today for Molly and Eli's well baby checks.

They are healthy--praise God-- and they are growing fine. The Dr is concerned about Molly's speech though. She wants her to be evaluated and get some speech therapy.


What would I have to blog about if she spoke normal? (Check out these videos and
conversation if you need a refresher course on Molly.)


Where's the humor in normal?


The Dr. surely doesn't understand that I would have nothing to share with you all if I had normal kids!!

3 comments:

gale said...

doctors, shmocktors....ld didn't even begin to talk until he was three...and then it was not in full sentences, but just like a 1 year old starts to develop speech. relax and enjoy!!!!!

carrie*postma said...

bboodie rah goob la dot. (could you pass that message along to Molly? She'll know what Auntie is saying)

Holly said...

Um, I'm having a Dejavu moment...didn't Coopie go through this? It's just a Duhm thing...doin' it their way!!