This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bias Interpreter

On the way home from the store---

Molly: "Mom. Feefer fee na."
Mom: "What?"
Molly: "Feefer fee na."
Mom: "Honey, I'm sorry I don't understand you."
Molly: "Feefer fee na."
Aidan: "She is saying we should eat our candy now."
Mom: "Riiiight."



4 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I think she was saying, "We leave for Phoenix now?" It sounds like it...or maybe, "We should eat our candy now." When all else fails...eat candy.

carrie*postma said...

LOL!!!!!

bean said...

Cathy, I'm almost crying. That is so funny. FEEFER FEE NAH!

Jen said...

That is hilarious.