This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chore Poll

Make sure to Vote on your least favorite chore!! (mommy or not!)
--------------------------->>>
If you are the type who loves ALL chores then please leave your name and phone number in the comment section so I can call you to come clean my home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it - I am the first here! Anything that involves a mechanical maid (ie.washer,dryer,dishwasher) is my favorite because it actually does something for me. LD

Carrie Postma said...

oh, i missed the poll because I washing the dishes, doing the laundry, dusting, vaccuming, ironing, and scrubbing toilets.