This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Family Pictures

Have you ever counted the number of attempts you take to get one "good" shot of the kids all together? I am determined to have a "everybody is looking at the camera with smiles" picture. I'm glad I have a digital camera!
I had the grand idea of getting a family pic. Twenty pictures between 2 cameras didn't get one "good" one.
Oh well, try again later.

2 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

story of my life! oh well, I figure when they are older we can get those kind of perfect shots! for now, I'll accept the nose-picking, looking everywhere but at the camera, crying, pouting, goofy faced shots I get now :0)

Anonymous said...

i'd betcha i can get a good shot of you all :)