This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emergency Emergency!!! Sound the alarm!!

It is every mom's nightmare to know your child is complaining of and ear ache and IT IS THE WEEKEND!!!!
No doctor's appointments available!. Only Urgent Care. The lovely germ infested holding room for tired sad looking people wearing sweats and slippers.
I took Molly in knowing she wasn't that sick but didn't want to up all night with her.

I am so glad we did!! I will sleep much better tonight knowing she is teething!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a way to get refunded your co pay of the result is utterly ridiculous??

2 comments:

:corinne: said...

Well at least you and Molly will sleep better tonight.

Carrie Postma said...

ah poof.