This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Monday, November 10, 2008

Activity of the Day

Activity of the day:

Fall trees

Supplies:
White or cream card stock
Tissue paper in bright colors cut up in small squares
Paint Brush
Bowl of water

Draw a tree trunk on the card stock. Place tissue paper in a collage format on top of card stock. Paint (lightly) with water over the tissue paper. Once dry you can peel away the tissue paper and there is a watercolor fall tree!!

1 comment:

Jess Stevens said...

awesome idea, thanks! I know Cami would love something like this. Now I just need to go get me some pretty tissue paper.