This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Sunday, November 30, 2008

7 Random Thoughts

The rules are:
-Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My friend Melissa tagged me to post 7 random things about myself. So here it goes:

1. I never match my socks. And it drives my mom and mother in law crazy!
2. I have a matching freckle with my daughter on our side.
3. I'm very afraid of the dark. (It takes everything in me to walk my kids back to bed in the middle of the night.)
4. I love buying notebooks and pens. I feel more organized when I have a stash of them!!
5. I have no self control with laughing when certain "noises" are made by others. It's embarrassing! (Not very polite, I know, but I blame my brothers for this one!)
6. I have a knack for telling stories at night that puts everyone to sleep! (Ask my sister and my husband!)
7. I can't wait to go to Australia again... right honey???

I tag Tammy, Carrie, Jess, Corinne, Kristi, Elizabeth, Jen and LeighAnn (oh wait she doesn't have a blog!!)

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Hey I just did this one already a few posts ago...but I'll do another for ya *wink*. I'm scared of the dark too. I never walk thru the house without turning on lights.