This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Monday, September 29, 2008

Have mercy on me too!!

I was a little... OK a lot... mad that my kids spilled chips all over the carpet and decided to do the hat dance on them.
I went to clean up the mess, starting in the kitchen with the open chip bag. The bag was beyond saving. The kids tend to tear open chip bags like they were long awaited Christmas gifts to Tiny Tim! Anyway, I started to pour the chips into a container and whoooppppsss.... I spill them all over the floor!!
Funny how I'm not that mad after all!!

5 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

did you do the hat dance too?

Anonymous said...

"God Bless you one & all!!"
--Tiny Tim
"God give you lots 'o patience!"
--Mom

:corinne: said...

LOL! Sorry about that...heehee

Anonymous said...

where's the dog when you need him?

Anonymous said...

I am totally thinking about getting a glamour shot like Carrie, but I don't think I will look that good.