This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You smell!!

Can you smell that? It's awful!!

That mildewy, nasty, thick smell is my laundry piling up in a 100+ degree weather!!
Our machine broke 3 days ago now and if you notice my little ticker, we are supposed to go camping in 2 days!!

Does anyone have a wash board and bucket I can borrow??

2 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

it'll be fine. You will fit right in with all those "mountain men".
Doesn't your hose work?

Anonymous said...

Do you remember our trip to Israel?? Washing clothes in the bathtub? It worked great...
...Uh, that's a lie...it was the pits...never mind!