This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Conversation

My son comes up to me and says, "I chew"
"Chew what?" I ask Not even sure that's what he said.
"Chew."
"Chew what?"
Opening his mouth wide he says "beirttnksldjie" or something of the like.
His brother pipes in "he says spit up."
"Can you show me what you want?"
"Eli." (his little brother)
Trying to make sense of the conversation I put it all together. "Do you want to chew and spit out Eli?"
"No."
"Then what do you want?"
He opens his mouth wide "foewnfdnksy."
Alright I need help.
Can anyone help me understand what I am to get for my son?

3 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

Maybe Eli spit up in his mouth?
i know. That is totally disgusting but, after talking to you today, it COULD happen!

Jess Stevens said...

ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

perhaps there is a lot of $ to made in the translation buisness afterall- is Aidan ready for a part time job? LD