This is my Season.

"I know that there is nothing better for [me] than to rejoice and to do good in [my] lifetime; moreover that every man who eats and drinks sees good in all his labor-- it is the gift of God."

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A day out!

After going to lunch with friends, a simple conversation transpired between my husband and I that sparked an important QOTD...
Here is the conversation:
"Wow honey, you look nice today" says my husband.
"Thanks" was my reply.
"Make- up?" questioned my husband.
"Yep" I gleam.
"Your hair's combed too!"
"Uh-huh" I say with a smile.
Then it hit me: Should I get out more?

8 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

LOL!!!!!

Ben and Melissa James said...

Rest assured...just ask him, the mother of his children will always look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

cath.. you are crackin me up!!! love the new blog!!!!
and yes, you should get out more, although with four kids i am sure that is no easy thing!!! but we all need our "dress up" time!!!
you're amazing!!!
TREE

Jess Stevens said...

LOL!!!
I expect make-up & combed hair on Sunday ;-)
Of course you should go out more, but is it REALLY possible?

EmmaJ said...

I think the less you get out the more special the times you do put on make up, do your hair, and wear clothes without stains on them are.

Moe said...

thats so cute. its wonderful being a mom and the business is overwhelming but so rewarding...i think its just a clear lesson on not so much getting out more although that keeps you sane but taking time for yourself even if it is 20 minutes in a hot lavendar bath or like you did actually get yourself ready along with the kids. Its fun to hear these crazy issues we moms go through. i sometimes dont have time with one...holy moly 4? your doing a great job. Love u ~Moe

ashlee said...

love it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No, you should ABSOLUTELY NOT go out more often- it often leads to more kids ! Okay, so I am really kidding !